Web site promotion relates to any steps taken by a company or individual to promote their site on the Internet. web site promotion includes any measures taken to help increase the positioning or ranking of a site within search engines or directories. Web site promotion relating to search engine optimization has many facets including keyword marketing, keyword submission and site promotion among others.
The process by which SEO promote your site known as Search Engine Optimisation.
Why Web Site Promote?
- More than 95% of Internet Users use Search Engines and Directories to find what they're looking for on the web.
- Your web site will not show up on the Search Engine and Directory query results if it isn't registered with them.
- Promotion is the crucial part of any web site's success, whether you are large company or an individual with a web site.
- With over 85 million URLs on the Internet, it is hard to get your web site's presence known without proper promotion.
- Even with a web site that is well designed and packed with interesting information, it is hard to get traffic to your site without promotion.
- 60% of Fortune 100 companies do not properly promote their web sites on the search engines.
- Smaller businesses have an advantage by having a "Leveled" playing field on search engines, which is the most popular median for finding web sites.
What is Link Popularity?
Literally speaking, link popularity means the number of sites linking to your site. However, this does not mean that you should aim at getting thousands of sites linking to yours. However, if you are aiming to get a high ranking in the search engines, you need to know that the quality of links is more important that the quantity of links. If your site is linked to many popular sites then you are sure to get a higher ranking than if it is linked to hundreds of unpopular sites. The idea behind link popularity is that other sites will link to you only if you are a quality site offering quality resources. So, if many sites link to you it follows that you are a popular site and therefore deserve a high ranking.
Look at link popularity as a way of getting more traffic to your site. So, by getting other sites linking to you, you are not only ranked higher in the search engines, you also have a large volume of targeted traffic coming to your site.
With the competition increasing daily, getting a good ranking in the search engines is of utmost importance. If you really want a high ranking with the search engines, you need to follow a focused linking strategy.
Get your professional Web Promotion & Link Popularity done at affordable cost.